What are the eligibility criteria to apply for the ECCRI European Cybersecurity Fellowship?
To be eligible for the fellowship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Residence: Must reside in a European country.
- Age: Must be under 35 years old at the time of application.
- Language Proficiency: Must be highly proficient in English.
- Interest: Candidates should demonstrate a strong interest in cybersecurity, European policy, and the role of technology in democracy. They should also showcase maturity, strong social skills, flexibility, and open-mindedness.
- Academic & Professional Achievement: Must demonstrate high-level academic and/or professional achievement or potential.
- Travel and Interaction: Candidates should be comfortable with travel and engaging with a multinational, co-ed group of participants from various parts of Europe.